"Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, to mind your own
business and to work with your hands, so that your daily life may win
the respect of outsiders, and so that you will not be dependent on anybody"
1 Thessalonians 4:11-12.
American hegemony rests on four powers of empire:
- Control of military. (YouTube)
Advice for those considering joining the military.
- Control of currency.
- Control of energy.
- Control of food & labor.
Most people are under the blissful ignorance of illusion that all will
be well in the troubles just ahead. They've taken the proverbial blue
pill (see Red
pill and blue pill). Here is an outline of the stages of awareness
as presented by Chris Marenson in The
Six Stages of Awareness:
- Denial. No way can this be true. There
must be alternative explanations. This simply cant be; I would
have heard about it.
- Anger. Aaaaarghh!!! Those bastards
at the Fed, in the government, in media, have been hiding things from
me, lying, and serving their own interests at my expense. How dare
- Bargaining. If I simply change a few
things in my life, perhaps that will be sufficient and I wont
have to really change. Ill use efficient light bulbs, buy a
Prius, and save more each year.
- Fear. Im going to die broke.
People will come out of the cities and eat all my food and harm my
family. The future is going to be unbearably bleak. I might die. I
might starve. Im not built for a world that mirrors the dystopian
nightmare of Mad Max.
- Depression. Crap, were screwed.
Whats the point? I am powerless to do anything about this. Theres
nothing that any of us can do, anyway.
- Acceptance. However we got here is
unimportant it is what it is. Lets figure out how to
navigate the future with the tools and advantages weve got,
not what we wish we had.
7 Gs of Modern Survival:
- God. Spiritual salvation.
- Guts. Courage to get through this. You have
to want it and you have to ask for it.
- Guns. Security. I consider it a bit irresponsible
to have less than three guns: a shotgun, a 22 rifle and a large bore
- Groceries. Food and water. SWYE/EWYS (Store
What You Eat/Eat What You Store).
- Gasoline. Power and energy. You need a generator.
- Gold. Gold (and silver) are real money
and real value.
- Garden. Learn how to grow food. Learn how