on Precious Metals
Gold/Silver price objectives. Gold to $11,077 and silver to $575 between now (2018) and 2024. See: Gold Price Manipulation, the Vatican Bank and $11k Gold. Published 4/7/2018. Duration 17:53.
Gold/Debt historic ratio. A 26% backing of gold to debt ratio in 1934 and 1980 would yield an equivalent $21,000 per ounce of gold today. See: A Reset Like in 1934 and 1980 Would Mean $21'000 Gold. Published 4/19/2018. Duration 11:12. For silver it would mean $1,090 per ounce of silver, if the ratio of gold/silver is 19.26.
- Rickards: "Perfect Storm" Is Coming. Published 6/10/2019.
- The Silver Supply/Demand Crunch - Mike Maloney & Jeff Clark. Published 6/11/2019. Duration 14:33. Goes over article written by Jeff Clark on May 9, 2019.
- Silver in Charts: Supply/Demand Crunch After Years of the Opposite. Published 5/9/2019. Article headlines/charts: (1) Mine Production from Top 10 Largest Silver-Producing Countries: New mine supply in decline. (2) Silver Scrap at 20-Year Lows. It has basically flat-lined the last 4 years. (3) Global Government Silver Inventories: < 5% Annual Supply. Governments don't stockpile silver anymore, and they are holding on to the little that they do have. (4) Silver Fabrication Demand Charging Higher. (5) Silver Industrial Demand Near Record Highs. (6) Silver ETF Holdings at Record Highs Despite Flat Price. (7) Silver Demand for Solar Panels at Record Levels. (8) Silver Fabrication Demand in China at Record Highs.
- Capital Flight From Hong Kong (w/ Kyle Bass). Published 6/5/2019. Duration 8:04.
- The Irish Are Convinced That The Australian Economy Will Systematically Collapse! Published 5/25/2019. Duration 25:52.
- Ominous Outlook for Autos & the Economy (w/ Danielle DiMartino-Booth & Daniel Ruiz). Published 5/24/2019. Duration 41:33.
- Top Primary Miners Now Paying The Market $2 To Take Their Silver?? Published 5/15/2019. The typical investor no longer understands what “Stores of Wealth” are because they have been brainwashed to believe DEBTS = ASSETS. We must remember, debts are nothing more than ENERGY IOU’s, while gold and silver are stores of “ECONOMIC ENERGY”… Big difference.
- Advice From Warren Buffett. Published 4/13/2019. Duration 11:52.
- Reasons To Avoid Index Funds (ETFs). Published 4/27/2019. Duration 9:12.
- Unfunded Pensions & Potential Disaster (w/ Brian Reynolds) | Skin In The Game. Published 5/3/2019. Duration 36:39. Excellent!
- The Wheels Of Real Justice Are In Motion Now: Kunstler Fears The "Desperate Resistance" Next Move... Published 5/3/2019. Mr. Barr’s hints that he intends to tip this dumpster of political subterfuge, to find out what was at the bottom of it, is being taken as a death threat to the Democratic Party, as well it should be.
- The Definition of Inflation Is Incomplete. Published 5/2/2019. The practice of governments inflating their debt away has been characterized as a hidden tax upon its citizens... While the debt becomes unnoticeably less cumbersome to carry for the government, the expense is paid by the civilians through the gradual decrease in purchasing power and an increase in the cost of living.
- If Silver Could Talk: What She Told Me When I Wrote to Her. Published 4/25/2019. Excellent article. #1: I Am MONEY, No Matter What. #2: I Am Dirt Cheap, With Life-Changing Upside. #3: My Price Lags Gold -- Then Passes It. #4: Manipulations Don't -- Can't -- Last Forever. #5: I'm on the Launch Pad and Ready to Ignite.
- Tungsten Bars Found in the Gold Market and the LBMA. Published 3/22/2019. Duration 17:50. The London Bullion Market Association or (LBMA) was established in 1987 by the Central Bank of England and is a wholesale over-the-counter market for the trading of gold and silver. This professional market only deals in what are known as Good Delivery bars. Once certified as "Good Delivery" bars, no one audits it any longer as it circuits among the LBMA members in the system. However, a lot of of tungsten bars (i.e. counterfeit bars) are believed to be circulating in this market and there is no way to verify their existence. It is a closed system and the outside public is expected to "trust" it.
- Needs verification: In October of 2009 China received a shipment of gold bars from the United States Department of the Treasury Bullion Depository in Fort Knox. The gold is regularly exchanged between countries to pay debts and to settle the balance of trade. Most gold is exchanged and stored in vaults under the supervision of a special organization based in London, the London Bullion Market Association (or LBMA). When the shipment was received, the Chinese government ordered special tests be performed to guarantee the purity and weight of the gold bars as China is the largest foreign holder of US Treasury securities. Chinese officials were shocked to learn that the bars were fake. The gold shipment contained a tungsten core with a thin coating of real gold. These tested gold bars originated in the US and had been stored in Fort Knox for years. The Chinese government quickly launched an investigation and issued a statement that implicated the US government in the scheme. The gold shipment serial numbers revealed that these fake bars were made by the Federal Reserve bankers during the Clinton administration. It was during the Bill and Hillary Clinton presidency that the bankers of the Federal Reserve manufactured between 1.3 and 1.5 million 400 oz tungsten blanks. 640,000 of these tungsten blanks were gold plated and were shipped to Ft. Knox where they remain there to this day.
- According to Chinese investigators, the balance of this 1.3 million to 1.5 million 400 oz tungsten cache was also gold plated and then “sold” into the international gold market. Not only has the United States gold stocks been swapped with fake gold the global market has also been been defrauded by the Federal Reserve bankers and the Clintons. As much as $600 billion dollars worth of gold has been affected by the Clinton Gold Heist.
- Here Is The Striking Discovery From Bloomberg's Investigation Of YouTube. Published 4/3/2019. What they found was fascinating; alt-right videos are an absolute monster category for the video-hosting platform, right up with "music, sports and gaming" as the most popular.
- Gold - Preparing For The Next Move. Published 3/22/2019. By Alasdair Macleod. Excellent article. His analysis suggest gold to $24K given the current conditions and quantity of dollars. However, as the crisis worsens and more dollars are printed, the price could go much higher.
- Is Inflation Beginning? Are You Ready? Published 3/22/2019. At the moment, bad news for the economy is good news for stocks. The conventional wisdom is that a weakening economy ensures more stimulative juice from the Fed. Without question, and as demonstrated by the Fed’s decision this week to hold rates steady, the Fed can be counted on to comply. But when days darker than the darkest days of a decade ago arrive, and the Fed comes to the rescue with helicopter money drops, something unexpected will happen. Rather than bond yields falling and stock prices rising, the opposite will happen. Stock prices will fall and interest rates will rise, along with consumer prices.
- How States/Empires Collapse in Four Easy Steps. Published 3/13/2019. Expansion, maturation, stagnation and collapse. As tax revenues fall, the ruling elites turn in desperation to debauching the state currency...
- "These horrible people do everything" - Jordan Peterson on Price's Law. Published 9/15/2017. Peterson uses and discusses how Price's Law helps explain wealth distribution (i.e. the few rich versus the many poor), the few productive workers in a company, etc. From the video: "The median person has not done anything creative in their life, in any dimension. Whereas the few do everything. ... The square root of the domain in a group do 50% of the work. For example, if you have 100 employees, 10 of them do half the work. If you have 10,000 employees, 100 of them do half the work. As your company grows, incompetence grows exponentially and competence grows linearly."
- Trade Isn't China's Only Worry. Published 3/6/2019. While white-collar wages are $13,000 annually, apartments in first and even second tier cities are similar in cost to desirable U.S. cities. Rent for a small flat is $800 USD in Shanghai, more than half the average salary, and typically cost hundreds of thousands of dollars to buy. As I've noted before, roughly 3/4 of all household wealth in China is tied up in real estate, where it is effectively dead-money, earning no yield and largely illiquid outside of Beijing and Shanghai.
- Hayman Capital's Kyle Bass predicts US interest rates will head back to zero in 2020. Published 3/5/2019. Europe and SE Asia will probably go into recession in 2019 and the U.S. in 2020. The FED will probably lower rates to zero in 2020. Kyle Bass expects a "minor" pullback in the stock market in 2020.
- Now that Housing Bubble #2 Is Bursting...How Low Will It Go? Published 2/25/2019. The author suggests the bubble burst will likely run from 2019-2025, give or take a few quarters. Worst case scenario is that it can drop to 2000-2002 year levels or lower, or roughly 50% or more drop in housing prices.
- The 'Trinity' Lie exposed - Must see! God is 'ONE' not Three.-The best explanation i have heard!!! ChristadelphianVideo.org. Great video. 2 Samuel 7:12-16--dual fulfillment. First to Solomon but ultimately to Christ.
- [Updated] Best Time of the Year to Buy Gold & Silver in 2019 Is... Published 2/14/2019. Gold: This means that on a historical basis, the best times to buy are the beginning of January, early April, or early July. For silver: Early January and late June.
- The Calendar and the Atonement - San Jose. Published on 5/26/2018. Duration 1:18:38. Christ kept the Passover on Thursday (Nisan 14), yet he was crucified on the Passover on Friday (Nisan 15). There were two ways of computing it back then. Very technical discussion. Worth watching.
- Which Uranium Stocks Should I Buy -- And Which Should I Avoid?. KatusaResearch.com/uranium10x. He gives the 3 junior uranium stocks to buy and 18 to avoid. BUT, you have to buy his newsletter which costs $2,500 per year. No refunds!
- Depopulation and Monetization...Like Peas & Carrots. Published 1/28/2019. Modern depopulation is a bottom up process that has been underway for decades. Monetization (central banks creating money with which they "retire" assets) is the inverse action to continue boosting asset prices in the face of depopulation and decelerating demand. Expect these two trends to inversely accelerate over the coming years...until something breaks.
- Wealth Is Directly Linked To Current Relative Value. Published 1/6/2019. An issue that should not slip by unnoticed is that both debt and a number of paper assets has grown massively over recent decades and especially in recent years. The material world of tangible items by its nature has been far more restrained in its growth, in short, the amount of tangible goods has not matched the growth of paper assets. This is key to understanding the true risk of inflation going forward!