on Precious Metals
QE programs are in and of themselves hard evidence of government insolvency. Solvent governments do not need to monetize their own debt obligations with a printing press.
Gold plating / Silver Patina
Prof. Jordan Peterson
- The Reason for Almost All Mental Illnesses - Prof. Jordan Peterson. Posted 8/7/2017. The root of mental illness is that life has become so complicated that the individual will "blow out" at its weakest point (e.g. maybe you'll get physiologically ill, or start drinking, or get an anxiety disorder, or OCD, or depressed, etc). It's almost always a complexity related phenomenon rather than a mental illness.
- Jordan Peterson and Transexual and Gender Non Binary Debate. Posted 11/22/2016.
- Why Hitler Bathed Even More Than You Think - Prof. Jordan Peterson. Posted 9/12/2017. Conscientious societies are more "civilized", but they are also more orderly, and that makes them more disgust sensitive. That is, they put a border around their order and everything outside of it are all parasites and predators. Orderly people are more judgmental. Hitler viewed his own (Arian) race as a pure body. It is an immunological disgust or metaphor. Historically, the higher the prevalence of infectious diseases, the higher the probability of totalitarian political attitudes at the local level. What happens with infectious diseases is that you want to quarantine (or put borders around everything). You don't want free movement because the disease will spread.
- Jordan Peterson: Eye Contact and Attraction. Why is the color red so attractive?
- Jordan Peterson Proves God is Real. "I act as if he exists."
- Jordan B. Peterson is Right About The Feminist Lie. Posted 5/11/2017.
- Natural Time Cycles: A Dow Forecast For 2018-2020. Posted 12/28/2017. My average scenario forecasts a -15.29% price return for 2018. The cumulative price return is forecast to bottom in June 2020 at -20.39%, at which time an extended rally should ensue. My pessimistic scenario forecasts a -32.90% price return for 2018. The cumulative price return is forecast to be little-changed in June 2020 at -31.23%, at which time an extended rally in should ensue.
- Niall Ferguson on History’s Hidden Networks.
- From Bitcoin To Hashgraph: The Crypto Revolution - Hidden Secrets Of Money Ep 8 - Mike Maloney. Posted 12/18/2017.
- 6 Reasons Why BitCOiN Is Doomed to Fail! Posted 11/13/2017.
- The Road To $80,0000 Gold. Posted 11/12/2017. Predicts DOW to drop more than 90% (probably in 2+ years after the initial collapse). Regarding $80,000 gold, part of that price increase is likely to be inflation although I believe that gold should reach at least $10,000 – $15,000 in today’s money. $15,000 would be a 91% fall from here of the dollar. With hyperinflation we can add many zeros. ...There are a number of factors which indicate that these major moves and changes will have happened by 2025. Cycles also point to gold having a major move into 2021. So the moves could happen within 4 years but it could take as long as 8.
- Tony Podesta Threatens Tucker Carlson After Bombshell Report On Russian Influence Peddling. Posted 10/31/2017.
- Eggs and Diabetes. Posted 12/9/2013. One egg a daily can triple your chances of getting Type 2 diabetes.
- Jonathan Cahn – When Dark Gets Darker, Lights Have to get Brighter. Posted 10/24/2017. Speaks about the Clintons and compares to Ahab and Jezebel.
- Unemployment Is a Geography Lesson. Posted 10/17/2017.
- FBI Uncovered Russian Bribery Plot Before Obama Approved Uranium One Deal, Netting Clintons Millions. Posted 10/17/2017. "Russian Purchase of US Uranium Assets in Return for $145mm in Contributions to the Clinton Foundation."
- How Hillary Clinton Would Have Screwed Up America (by Dinesh D'Souza). Posted 11/14/2016.
- Why Big Oil Conquered The World. Posted 10/6/2017. Eugenics in Germany (pre-WWII) sterilized over 400K Germans.
- The Gold-Backed-Oil-Yuan Futures Contract Myth. Posted 10/15/2017.
- U.S. Mint Gold Coin Sales and VIX Point To Increased Market Volatility and Higher Gold. Posted 10/13/2017.
- "Fade" The Little Guy For Profit! Posted 10/12/2017. What has actually happened this year is something we have NEVER seen before, the little guy has not only backed away from purchasing coin, they have actually been sellers unlike never before. ... The bottom line is this, given the choice of purchasing bullion or numismatics today, the choice is a no brainer. You can purchase coins with numismatic value for equal or less than a current sovereign coin. You will own a rare coin with numismatic value where premium in the future is highly likely (if not guaranteed?) to increase and maybe increase drastically …while paying a discount today to do so.
- Socialist Confronts Ben Shapiro, Gets Schooled. Posted 8/5/2017. The problem with social security: (1) no incentive to save for old age, (2) no incentive to raise children (and educate them morally) who will take care of you in your old age.
- Rude Student CONFRONTS Dinesh D'Souza, Gets DESTROYED. Posted 9/21/2017. "Where is your bona fides" (documentary evidence showing a person's legitimacy).
- 3 Times Ben Shapiro Eviscerated The Abortion Argument With Science. Posted 9/20/2017.
- Ben Shapiro HATES Frozen!!!! Posted 3/4/2017.
- The Consent of the Conned. Posted 10/8/2017. In effect, our leadership leads by lying. As we know, when it gets serious, you have to lie to preserve the perquisites and power of those atop the wealth-power pyramid, and well, it’s serious all the time now, so lies are the default setting of the entire status quo. But all too many of us are willing to accept the lies because they’re what we want to hear.
- What does Ben Shapiro think about Jordan Peterson? Posted 9/12/2017.
- Jordan Peterson - Is it Game Over? Posted 9/9/2017.
- The Moment Ben Shapiro Became A Legend. Posted 2/14/2017. Why does the government enforce minimum wage laws when consenting adults (i.e. employer / employee) make an agreement over a wage, versus consenting adults in gay marriage make an agreement and the government asks us to stay out of it.
- 17 Times Ben Shapiro Blew Our Minds. Posted 1/28/2017.
- Gold & Silver Price Update - October 4, 2017 + Record High Gold Volume. Posted 10/4/2017. High probability of powerful surge coming in 2018.
- NEW: DINESH D'SOUZA JUST GAVE AN AMAZING SPEECH. GETS A STANDING OVATION. Posted 9/22/2017. Historical truth about fascism. Historically, it started in America.
- How To Test Magnesium Levels. Five types: Serum, RBC, Ionic, EXA Test, and Loading/Tolerance Test. The latter ones are more reliable.
- Heart Disease root causes - and the tests that can save your life!. Posted 5/12/2016. Shows that over 50% of the U.S. population are pre-diabetic (i.e. diabetes in situ, insulin resistant, hyperinsulinemic, metabolic syndrome, Type 1.5 diabetes). A full diabetic has 6-8 times the risk of heart disease. However, I don't accept all of the speaker's dietary recommendations to tackle diabetes. Good discussion on CAC Score results from big population studies.
- McMaken: Stop Wrapping The Flag Around Pro Sports. Posted 9/26/2017.
- The Golden Solution to America’s Debt Crisis. Posted 9/15/2017.
- The Mexican Congress Debates the Monetization of the 'Libertad' Silver Ounce. Posted 9/14/2017.
- Bitcoin Silliness, Myths, and Fatal Flaws. Posted 9/14/2017.
- The 3 Coming False Flag Attacks. Posted 9/26/2012. They include Monetary, Military, and Information.
- Top 10 Reasons I Buy Gold & Silver - Mike Maloney. Posted 9/13/2017. A perfect storm of worldwide trends that are set to explode simultaneously—and push gold and silver into hyper-bubbles.
- Bombshell Report Catches Pentagon Falsifying Paperwork For Weapons Transfers To Syrian Rebels. Posted 9/13/2017. A new bombshell joint report issued by two international weapons monitoring groups Tuesday confirms that the Pentagon continues to ship record breaking amounts of weaponry into Syria and that the Department of Defense is scrubbing its own paper trail.
- Why We're Doomed... Posted 9/1/2017. Costs are skyrocketing and the number of retirees is ballooning, but wages are going nowhere. ... If 95% of the households are earning less money when adjusted for inflation, and their wealth has also declined or stagnated, then how can we pay for programs which expand by 6% or more every year?
- Alzheimer's Disease, How I Stopped and Reversed It. Posted 12/4/2012. Cliff notes version - He is saying that he took Razadyne, Curry, Omega 3 Fish Oil with high amounts of DHA, organic flax seed meal on cereal, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12 (Chicken livers, heart and gizzards to augment B12 Vitamin - eaten 2-3 times a week), Multivitamin with no iron. Take the Razadyne and vitamin supplements every day regularly or you will regress. It takes several months for this cocktail to work.
- The Birth Of A Wooden House. Posted 3/1/2016.
- THIS is Why Great Pyramids of Giza Egypt Were NOT Tombs Lost Ancient Human Civilization & Egyptians. Posted 8/29/2017. The pyramid of Giza was *not* a tomb site (i.e burial chamber). The Valley of the Kings was were most Egyptian kings were buried.
- This Tool Changes Everything (Paper Pot Transplanter). Posted 7/6/2017.
- Rydawell Woodworks. Does beautiful premium custom van conversions.
- The Amount Of Dollars In Existence Relative To The Silver Price Points To Much Higher Prices. Posted 8/27/2017. Silver would be over $1,400 per ounce based on the articles calculation.
- What Financial Conditions Tell Us (Two Charts & A Prediction). Posted 8/24/2017.
- Should The World Adopt Finland's Education System? Posted 11/8/2015. Finland has superior education system, yet they have 5 hours of schooling per day with 15 minute breaks between classes. Top 10 Reasons FINLAND Has the World’s Best SCHOOL SYSTEM
- Beautiful Anchor Destroys Elizabeth Warren And Planned Parenthood. Posted 6/27/2017. Planned Parenthood is a giant abortion clinic. Half a billion dollars goes to Planned Parenthood every year, which is $1.5 million per day. They abort about 900 babies a day. They report over $120 million in profit every year. 94% of women who enter Planned Parenthood get an abortion. 10% of women suffer immediate medical complications after an abortion. 20% of those complications are life-threatening.
- 1400 shocking years of Islam in 5 minutes - Muslims are scared of this!!! Posetd 11/30/2016.
- Muslim woman asks a question and probably wishes she didn't. Posted 7/13/2014. The peaceful majority were irrelevant!
- The Fourth Phase of Water: Dr. Gerald Pollack at TEDxGuelphU. Posted 9/6/2013. The "Exclusion Zone" in water helps to explain clouds, spheres of water on the surface of a lake in a rain storm, water surface tension, and a water bridge between to beakers of water and an electric charge.
- Why Was This 'Crowd Hire' Company Recruiting $25 An Hour 'Political Activists' In Charlotte Last Week? Posted 8/16/2017.
- James Damore: "This Is Why I Was Fired By Google". Posted 8/11/2017.
- Breaking: interview with Vaxxed producer who was banned from Australia. Posted 8/9/2017.
- "That's The Wrong Way To Go" - Robert Shiller Slams America's "Excessive Lust For Wealth". Posted 8/7/2017.
- How Penn Jillette Lost over 100 Lbs and Still Eats Whatever He Wants. Posted 9/28/2016.
- DEBT SLAVERY + FAKE MONEY = FINAL COLLAPSE. Posted 8/4/2017. Excellent article! Over the last 150 years, the West has gone from human slavery to debt slavery. Since 1971, US total debt has grown 39x whilst GDP has grown 16x only. ... Massive money printing is the only tool that central banks have left. This will lead to hyperinflation, the total destruction of paper money and to a deflationary asset and debt collapse. ... Governments worldwide know that the banking system is totally bankrupt. The problem is that most governments are also bankrupt.
“There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved.”
- When Money Is The Problem. Posted 8/14/2015. Sooner or later a Government becomes a Frankensteinian operation that must feed its Gargantuan creature called Bureaucracy. And the only way to feed that giant monster is with money, which then becomes the State’s obsession since it can never have enough.
- Taking a look at the 95 million Americans not in the labor force: 1 private sector worker is supporting every 2 Americans.
- July Part-Time Work Jumps by 393,000; Full-Time Employment Down 54,000. Posted 8/4/2017.
- Michael Pento – Gold Setting Up for Huge Spike Higher. Posted 7/29/2017.
- GOLD VS THE DOW - Who Will Win? | Precious Metals News Update | Golden Rule Radio. Posted 7/27/2017.
- NASA Confirms Falling Sea Levels For Two Years Amidst Media Blackout. Posted 7/27/2017. Even in a worse case scenario, sea levels will rise only about a foot over the next 100 years.
- The Holy Grail of Bullish Silver Statistics. Posted 7/19/2017. References the following article: Research: A Case for the return of $50 Silver - PDF. Posted 7/17/2017. Silver production would fall by roughly one-third over the “next several years”; but the additional Holy Grail silver statistic of Chinese silver imports since the turn of the century; which is equally difficult to source – and as you can see, equally bullish. Combine this with the recent news that Indian silver imports have exploded to levels on a pace to exceed 2015’s massive, record-high 8,529 tonnes – and you can see why I have been unprecedentedly bullish lately about silver
- The Most Important, And Bullish, Gold Chart You’ll Ever See. Posted 12/13/2016. A 20% decline in gold mining production over the next decade.
- Reconciling The US Dollar Outlook with the Super Bullish Gold and Silver COTs. Posted 7/25/2017. Dollar has had a parabolic decline these last few months, which could lead to a collapse later this year.
- Fake Science A Far Greater Problem Than Fake News | Austin Ruse. Posted 7/25/2017.
- When We Can No Longer Tell the Truth. Posted 7/20/2017. Lies, half-truths and cover-ups are all manifestations of fatal weakness. When we can no longer tell the truth because the truth will bring the whole rotten, fragile status quo down in a heap of broken promises and lies, we've reached the perfection of dysfunction. ... In an empire of lies, "leaders" say what people want to hear. This wins the support of the masses, who would rather hear false reassurances that require no sacrifices, no difficult trade-offs, no hard choices, no discipline. The empire of lies is doomed. Lies are weakness, and they prohibit any real solutions. Truth is power, but we can no longer tolerate the truth because it frightens us. Our weakness is systemic and fatal.
- Radiant Heat Insulation - Installation Video. Using Hydro Foam.
- Oz-Posts. No need to dig.
- AMAZING AIR TRENCHING TOOL! Never shovel again!
- The Holey Moley Digger. Hole digging with a vacuum.
- MACRO ANALYTICS - 07 14 17 - The Road to Financialization w/ Charles Hugh Smith. Posted 7/18/2017.
- The Fed Has Hit the 'Pause' Button. Posted 7/18/2017. Tight money, a weak economy, and a stock market bubble is a classic recipe for a stock market crash. ... This will produce a 20% decline in stock prices at best, and possibly a 30% market crash before the end of the year. This will be caused by Fed tightening (whether by the policy rate or balance sheet reductions) into weakness. ... In particular, gold will be the big winner when the Fed suddenly realizes its blunder and has to pivot quickly to ease, probably by late summer. The time to position in gold is right now.
- Global Debt Hits 325% Of World GDP, Rises To Record $217 Trillion. Posted 1/4/2017. Global debt levels are now roughly 325% of the world's gross domestic product. [So, the only solution out of the debt spiral is inflation (i.e. FIAT currency depreciation).]
- Global Debt Set To Reach $1,140 Trillion By 2050. Posted 4/11/2017. One of the many shattered expectations post-2008 was the idea that we will see a period of debt de-leveraging, as would have been expected in the aftermath of a serious financial crisis. In fact, global debt has been growing at a rate of about 5% per year since 2007, while the global economy has been growing by about 3% per year. According to McKinsey, global debt was $87 trillion in the year 2000. It grew to $142 trillion in 2007, just before the financial crisis hit and then it hit $199 trillion by the middle of 2014. Latest reports suggest that it reached $217 trillion last year.
- Paul Craig Roberts – David Stockman Did Not Listen And Propaganda Has Prevailed. Posted 7/18/2017. (Excellent article!) What is Supply-Side economics? Supply-Side economics is a correction to Keynesian demand-side economics. In Keynesian theory, the supply function is fixed and changes only very slowly with technology and discovery of new resources. ... The Keynesian policy of pumping up consumer demand with easy monetary policy while suppressing the response of output with high marginal tax rates resulted in prices rising more than output. This is the explanation of stagflation. Supply-side economics says that the aggregate supply schedule is not dependent merely on technology and discovery of new resources. The ability to produce is also determined by the incentive effects of tax rates. The supply of labor is dependent on choices on the margin between work and leisure, and the supply of savings is dependent on choices between current consumption and future income. ... In other words, taxation is a cost on production.
- Russia and China Setting Up to Transact Energy Business in Gold. 7/18/2017. The Chinese need the Saudis to sell them Crude Oil in exchange for RMB Yuan. If Saudi Arabia decides to pursue that exchange, all of the GCC petro-monarchies will follow, and then Nigeria, and on and on. This action fundamentally threatens the Petrodollar.
- Is Russiagate Really Hillarygate? Posted 7/16/2017.
- Peak Prosperity News Update 7-14-2017. Posted 7/14/2017. Perpetual bubbles blown by the FED.
- Artic Dinosaurs - Documentary. Posted 7/11/2017. Nova.
- Has Peak Silver Arrived? Posted 7/7/2017.
- Here’s What “Stupid Cheap” Looks Like: The Inflation-Adjusted Silver Price. Posted 7/7/2017. Using the 1980 CPI formula, the inflation-adjusted silver in 1980, when it hit $50, would be $606.30 per ounce. Under this inflation-adjusted price, silver is currently selling below 1970 levels.
- A Tale of Two Gold Markets. Posted 7/7/2017. There remains a great scarcity of gold in the physical market, in spite of the paper market manipulations.
- Ep. 265: What It Means To Be An American. Posted 7/6/2017. Peter Schiff talks about how the clear intent of limited Federal Government written in the Constitution was largely chipped away by the Supreme Court decisions over the years..
- The Golden Age Has Just Begun. Posted 7/5/2017. Takes a close look at the seasonal trend in gold. First week in July is the time to buy!
- Silver and the Great Future of Mexico. Posted 7/3/2017. By Hugo Salinas Price.
- Can An American Taxpayer Fight The IRS And Win? Is There A Law Stating You Must Pay Taxes? Posted 7/1/2017.
- Washington’s Syrian Chemical Attack Propaganda, Destroyed With a Few Basic Questions. Posted 7/1/2017.
- NYT’s New Syria-Sarin Report Challenged. Posted 6/7/2017.
- CNN FINALLY IMPLODES!! | Tucker Gladly Exposes Their Fake News Agenda. Posted 6/27/2017.
- Tucker Carlson Wrecks CNN Over Retracted Fake News Story. Posted 6/26/2017.
- American Pravda: CNN Producer Says Russia Narrative “bullsh*t". Posted 6/26/2017.
- U.S. Auto Sales Are About To Dump Out. Posted 6/26/2017.
- The Online Ad-Fraud Game is Ending. Posted 6/26/2017.
- This Dip in Silver Was Completely Predictable—and Is About to End. Posted 6/23/2017.
- Largest East Coast Pipeline Reveals Demand For Gasoline Is Crashing. Posted 6/23/2017.
- (YouTube) Mining CEO Predicts $130 Silver. Posted 6/21/2017. 9 to 1 ratio of Silver to Gold coming out of mining. With Gold at $1250, Silver should be near $140.
- The Fed’s Road Ahead. Posted 6/15/2017. Fed policy tightening is normally a headwind for gold. But, the last two times the Fed raised rates — December 14, 2016 and March 15, 2017 — gold rallied as if on cue. Gold is the most forward-looking of any major market. It may be the case that the gold market sees the Fed is tightening into weakness and will eventually over-tighten and cause a recession. At that point, the Fed will pivot back to easing through forward guidance. That will result in more inflation and a weaker dollar, which is the perfect environment for gold. In short, all signs point to higher gold prices in the months ahead based on Fed ease, geopolitical tensions, and a weaker dollar.
- Health and Homosexuality. Posted 9/24/2003.
- Carmageddon Crashes into “the Recovery” Right on Schedule — EXACTLY as Predicted Here. Posted 6/18/2017.
- (YouTube) 7 Essential Knots You Need To Know.
- Are Massive Central Bank Purchases A Last Ditch Attempt To Save The Economy & Cap Gold Price? Posted 6/13/2017.
- Chapter 11: Pricing and Distribution. Posted 6/11/2017. Christian Economics: Teacher's Edition, "Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant in search of fine pearls, who, on finding one pearl of great value, went and sold all that he had and bought it (Matthew 13:45–47)."
- The States vs. The Federal Reserve. Posted 6/2/2017.
- Saudi America – How New Tech Is Creating Another Oil Boom. Posted 6/7/2017. Just when you thought there couldn’t be any more oil in Texas … new technology is about to unlock an extremely shallow field that is brimming with heavy oil that has been impossible to recover--until now.
- When I Said The Lowest-Ever Inflation Adjusted Gold Price, I Meant It! Posted 6/7/2017.
- (YouTube) Andy Hoffman - Bitcoin Game Changer for Gold & Silver. Posted 6/6/2017.
- Gold Is Approaching an All-Time Inflation-Adjusted Low. Posted 6/6/2017. Gold reached the equivalent of $11,253/oz based on 1980 CPI formula. Gold may or may not get to 5 figures, but this shows it certainly could if it repeated the performance from the 1970s. Also published here.
- You’ll Never Eat McDonald’s French Fries Again After Watching This. Posted 11/19/2014. Renowned activist and author Michael Pollan illustrates how McDonald’s insists on using Russet Burbank Potatoes, a potato in America that is unusually long and difficult to grow. They further insist that their potatoes have no blemishes at all, which is hard because these potatoes commonly suffer from what is referred to as Net Necrosis, which causes unwanted spots and lines on the potatoes. If they have this, McDonald’s won’t buy them and the only way to eliminate this is through the use of a pesticide called methamidophos (Monitor) “that is so toxic that the farmers who grow these potatoes in Idaho won’t venture outside and into their fields for five days after they spray.”
- (YouTube) This young conservative has BEST 2 MINUTE SPEECH, EVER!!! Posted 5/18/2017.
- How Debt-Asset Bubbles Implode: The Supernova Model of Financial Collapse. Posted 5/30/2017.
- Why I think Stocks Won’t Crash Spectacularly but May Zigzag Lower in Agonizing Ups-and-Downs, for Decades. Posted 5/28/2017. Good article. However, from a user comment: Perhaps crash money rescues the market in the short term, but who rescues the over leveraged consumer and subsequently the economy? ... The zig zag theory may hold true initially but eventually this has to collapse.
- Silver Bullion In Secret Bull Market. Posted 5/26/2017. Since late April, silver ETFs have added 31 million ounces of the metal. ... This year, it should be four years of [physical] deficit in a row. Banking giant HSBC has forecast a 132 million-ounce deficit for 2017. That’s more than double last year’s deficit.
- Silver Miners’ Q1’17 Fundamentals. Posted 5/26/2017. In Q1’17, these top 17 SIL components reporting AISC (i.e All In Sustaining Costs) averaged $11.50 per ounce. That was up 8.9% QoQ from Q4’s $10.56. [SIL is the NYSE stock symbol for Global X Silver Miners ETF.]
- TINA's Legacy: Free Money, Bread and Circuses and Collapse. Posted 5/21/2017. TINA's (i.e. There Is No Alternative) legacy is revealed in this chart of the Venezuelan Bolivar, which has plummeted from 10 to the US dollar to 5,800 to the USD in a few years of rampant money-emission.
- Greg Hunter-Weekly News Wrap-Up 5.19.17 Donald Trump, Comey, Seth Rich, etc.
- The Everything Bubble: Stocks, Real Estate & Bond Implosion - Mike Maloney. Posted 5/16/2017. Duration: 35:27.
- The Hong Kong Golden Dragon that kills COMEX. Posted 5/10/2017.
- BREAKING: Chile Silver Production Down Stunning 26%. Posted 5/12/2017.
- Junior Gold Stock ETF Poised to Create “Fire Sale” Opportunity in Gold Stocks. Posted 5/9/2017.
- Why you shouldn’t wear a nose ring? Posted 5/9/2017.
- Why OPEC Lost The War Against Shale, In Four Charts. Posted 5/8/2017.
- Central Bank Market Rigging: Horrified About The Biggest Global Bank Run In History. Posted 5/8/2017.
- Mining CEO explains why silver could reach $136.67. Posted 5/8/2017.
- The Horror! THe Horror! (Part Three). Posted 5/7/2017. We live in a society of abnormaly "normal" people. They lie to themselves in order to go along with the crowd and appear normal. By remaining silent as the State operates without constraints, a humiliated populace loses its will to resist evil deeds done in their name. A society of impotent, passive, normalcy bias racked people is easy to control and manipulate. Appearing normal in a world gone mad is not a sign of true normalcy, but a sign of madness and abnormalcy.
- The Traitors Who Enable The Deep State’s Dying War On Gold. Posted 5/7/2017. Go here for continuation.
- GAO: Biggest Fiscal Threat to U.S. Is Interest on Treasury Debt – Not Social Welfare Programs. Posted 5/5/2017.
- Buying Mania Will Push Silver Price Much Higher As Dow Jones-Silver Ratio Falls Back Towards 50/1. Posted 5/4/2017.
- Harry Dent Is Right About One Thing!. Posted 5/4/2017. Since the 2008 Financial Crisis, global debt has nearly doubled ... The average fiat currency has lost half its purchasing power since 2008 against the U.S. “reserve currency”; and the more this historic crisis expands, the more overvalued the dollar will become, as institutional money flees to its liquidity. That is, until they realize the dollar is as far from a “safe haven” as one can find – which is when the Cartel is inevitably overrun by surging physical PM demand, as guaranteed as night follows day.
- Here’s What Oil Did Today and Over the Past Three Weeks. Posted 5/4/2017. The price of oil plunged nearly 5% today. West Texas intermediate is now at $45.41, down $2.41 per barrel. It has been a wild ride since April 12, when it still traded at $53 and the industry was talking about $60. Over the past three weeks, it has plunged 15%. It is now at the lowest level since November 30, when OPEC agreed to cut production.
- How Will History’s Largest Bubble, And Anti-Bubble, End? Posted 5/2/2017.
- 5 Things You Should Never Do After Eating!. Posted 1/29/2017. Higher incedence of stroke if you go to bed right after a meal.
- Silver Stacking - 3 myths, lies and scams = $$$. Posted 12/20/2014. MS69/70 rating is a myth. First Strike is a myth. Good video for precious metal stackers.
- Making The Call: Buy The Chips; Exodus Seasonality Factos Abound. Posted 4/29/2017. The Exodus algos are flagging OVERSOLD for XSD now. Here are some notable stocks that outperform during May. Noteworthy:
ESRX +79%; Flawless:
PFPT; Biggest Winners:
- 9/11 Destroyed America. Posted 4/24/2017. The events on September 11, 2001, changed the world. It was the excuse for the US government to launch military attacks on seven Middle Eastern countries, causing civilian casualties in the millions and sending waves of Muslim refugees into the Western world. The US government wasted trillions of dollars destroying countries and murdering women and children, while public infrastructure in the US deteriorated, Americans’ homes were foreclosed, and American health needs went unattended. 9/11 was also the excuse for the destruction of the protection that the US Constitution provided to ensure the liberty of the American citizen. Today no American has the protection of the civil liberty that the Constitution guarantees.
- Market Crash, Recession by the 5th of November, 2017. Posted 2/15/2017.
- $1,000, $10,000 or $100,000 per oz. Silver Prices? Is It Even Possible?. Posted 7/8/2016. [Start at 5:00 for the good stuff in this video.] If inflation was like Venezuela's--that is 180% inflation rate--then in 4th year the silver price hits $1,000 per ounce, in the 7th year it's $10,000, and in 9th year it's $100,000. However, the government/society would take action to reset the currency before this happened. (A 7-10x move to around $150-$200 is possible and then another move to $1,000.)
- CONSPIRACY vs FACT: How Much Gold Is In The World??. Posted 4/17/2017.
- Huge Decline In Peru’s Silver Production Suggests Future Supply At Risk. Posted 4/18/2017.
- Silver Price Forecast 2017/2018: Silver Prices Likely To Rise In A Concentrated Manner. Posted 4/18/2017.
- The 25 Rules of Disinformation. Posted 4/17/2017.
- False Flag Theater: Boston Bombing Involves Clearly Staged Carnage. Posted early 2017. The Boston Marathon Bombing After Four Years. Posted 4/15/2017.
- China and Russia Cozying Up Around Gold. Posted 4/13/2017. Sooner or later, we may see more and more countries break away from the dollar collar and join the gold-trading world. In that case, gold prices will soar and shares in well-run gold mining companies will explode upward.
- James Rickards | This Is An Extinction-Level Event. Posted 4/2/2017. James Rickards predicts the Fed will continue to raise rates and stall the economy. He also comments on what can happen when the Fed 'smothers' the business cycle and the overdue market correction meets panic selling in the market.
- Property to boom? Top forecaster Martin Armstrong finally reveals his model. Posted 3/21/2017. Property will take a downward spiral all the way down to the year 2032.95 according to Martin Armstrong. Real estate is highly leveraged, so it is an asset that will lose a lot of value over the coming years. "Governments are on a rampage against the populace. It’s all about survival. In their current configuration, they cannot survive. They’re in an unsustainable death spiral. But rather than admit that and restructure, they have gone the route of confiscation and authoritarianism. In the long run it won’t work, but for now they’ve got nothing to lose."
- The Best Month of the Year to Buy Gold. Posted 3/7/2017. The best month is March for buying Gold. The best months for Silver are June, August, and October.
- How To Store Silver Bars & Coins At Home - Mike Maloney. Posted 4/4/2017.
- The Social Security Trust Fund Is Just a Stack of IOUs in a West Virginia Filing Cabinet. Posted 3/31/2017. The Social Security trustees estimate that in 2020 the interest payments will no longer be able to cover the shortfall. At that point, the program will need to start redeeming its special obligation bonds. Since that’s debt owed by the Treasury, every bond redeemed will add to the federal budget deficit. It will be like paying off one credit card with another. The alternative, as President Bush noted, is reducing Social Security benefits, raising taxes, or chopping other budget items. All politically toxic.
But the real crisis hits in 2034…In just 17 years the trustees estimate the Social Security Trust Fund will run dry (taking the interest payments with it). By law, the system can only pay out money it controls. The depletion of the Social Security Trust Fund in 2034 means that in that year – benefits will shrink to 77% of what is owed. So a retiree who gets a monthly check for $1,000 would see it fall to $770.
- Jim Rickards: China Very Worried About President Trump & Potential Trade War. Posted 3/30/2017. Gold supplies are very tight, etc.
- CBO: Long Term Budget Outlook Has Gotten Worse; Risk of “Fiscal Crisis” Increasing. Posted 3/31/2017. Some notes on the CBO's outlook: If a fiscal crisis occurred in the United States, policymakers would have only limited—and unattractive—options for responding. The government would need to undertake some combination of three approaches: restructure the debt (that is, seek to modify the contractual terms of existing obligations), use monetary policy to raise inflation above expectations, or adopt large and abrupt spending cuts or tax increases.
- Facts On Health Care. Posted 3/26/2017. Health Care is 19% of GDP, but could be dropped to 3% with the suggestions of this article.
- Rising Demand, Falling Supplies Equals Higher Gold Prices. Posted 3/20/2017.
- "Us" Against The World. Posted 3/20/2017. Among other major topics discussed, a good overview of Europe's problems and Germany's in particular.
- (YouTube) Michael Pento-Stock Market Will Fall at Least 50%. Posted 3/18/2017. Pento Portfolio Strategies.
- The Only Article You Need to Read to Understand the Trump Phenomenon. Posted 3/17/2017. The percentage of people who are business owners relative to the overall employed population, is at an all time low.
- Front Seat in Shanghai: Jig is Up. Posted 3/17/2017. Notes: (1) Shanghai Gold market will soon kick into high gear, because of what's going on with the USGovt and the FED. China fells betrayed and will soon be fighting back. (2) A Global Currency RESET is what is on China's mind. In time, expect an eventual refusal by Eastern producing nations to accept USTBill in payment for trade. Diverse non-USD platforms are being developed to displace the USDollar, while at the same time to take steps toward the return of a Gold Standard. (3) At some point, the USDollar will be given a 30% devaluation out of the gate, then many more devaluations of similar variety. The new USDollar will fail all foreign and Eastern scrutiny. The USGovt will be forced to react to USTBill rejection at the ports.
(4) Failure to produce a legitimate bonafide gold-backed currency, together with an adequate industrial base, would mean the United States will be confronted with a real big nasty currency crisis. Any new currency, even with gold backing, would be subjected to a series of devaluations due to the enormous trade deficit. The result would be heavy powerful painful price inflation from the import front. The effect would be to reverse a generation of exported inflation by the United States. The entire USEconomy would go into a downward spiral with higher prices, supply shortages, and social disorder. However, the rising prices would come from the currency crisis, and not so much from the hyper monetary inflation. That flood of $trillions has been effectively firewalled off. During the crisis that comes, the gold price will find its true proper value between $5000 and $10,000 per ounce. Then later, it goes higher, as it seeks equilibrium in a new world where gold serves as the global arbiter in trade and banking and currencies.
- A Rare Solar Eclipse In 2017 And Another One 7 Years Later In 2024 Will Mark A Giant ‘X’ Across The United States. Posted 3/15/2017.
- Seven Bowls - Current Threat. Posted 3/12/2017. The Seven Bowls of death and pestilence are central to the Agenda-21, the name given to the Global Genocide Plan. The seven points: 1. Poison the AIR; 2. Poison the WATER; 3: Poisonthe FOOD; 4. Poison the CURRENCY; 5. Poisonous VACCINES; 6. Poison the ECONOMY; 7. Poison the SOCIETY.
- Managed Money Traders M.I.A. in Silver in Friday’s COT Report. Posted 3/12/2017. References Ted Butler's: Has The Worm Turned?.
- Is The Oil Price Plunge A Turning Point? Posted 3/10/2017. It's about how much inventory needs to be reduced and how long that will take in the most hopeful scenario. If OECD stocks must fall by approximately 550 million barrels to support $70 prices, it will take more than a year to get there if production is cut by 1 mmb/d. If the production-consumption balance fluctuates, it will take even longer.
- Secrets of silver they don't want Exposed (Full length analysis). Posted 3/10/2017. Long video. You should start at 30:00.
- Which is more scarce: gold or silver? No date, so may be old.
- The 5 Best oil ETFs. Posted 8/29/2016. They include: USO, IEO, XOP, OIH, XES.
- The Best Time to Buy Gold and Silver in 2017 is.... Posted 3/10/2017. For gold: So, the lowest price of the year—and thus the best time to buy—is the second week of January. It’s also good in mid-March and early April. The second week of July is probably the “last train out” before gold takes off in fall. ... For silver: Silver's low is typically first week of January. Other times are late March and late June.
- (YouTube) 1 ounce of silver buys 3-6 months of food | 2 ounce of gold buys a house. Posted 3/9/2017.
- The Path to $10,000 Gold. Posted 3/7/2017. By Jim Rickards.
- Has The Worm Turned?. Posted 3/3/2017. If the managed money traders have finally awoken to the realization that they were being played, as I suggest, what then would or could they do about it? ,,, The most logical (and perhaps only effective) course of action for the managed money traders to take, if they did finally wake up and realize just how the game was being played, would be to turn the tables – to change trading tactics in such a way to profit and not continue to do what has caused losses. ... Not going short silver in the fall may have been only the start. Other documented facts since then suggest possible additional changes by the managed money technical funds. One such possible change is the recent large increase in managed money long positions put on in silver (but not in gold) on the rally from the end of December.
- What Happens to Gold and Silver When the Stock Market Crashes? Posted 3/3/2017. (1) In most cases, the gold price rose during the biggest stock market crashes. (2) Gold’s only significant selloff (-46% in the early 1980s) occurred just after its biggest bull market in modern history. (3) Silver did not fare so well during stock market crashes. Conclusion: The overall message from history is this: Odds are high that gold won’t fall during a stock market crash. Silver might depend on whether it’s in a bull market. If you want an asset that will rise when most other assets fall, gold is likely to do that more often than not.
- Logic in the Matrix: the Declaration of Independence. Posted 2/27/2017. The point of modern education, more and more, is the GROUP.
- Ernst & Young no longer Requires Degrees - No Evidence oa Degree equals Sucess. Posted 2/27/2017. About 60% of graduates cannot find employment in the degree they have paid for. Ernst & Young has been one of the top graduate recruiters in the UK and USA. They have announced the firm will be removing the degree classification from its entry criteria, saying there is “no evidence” that success at university correlates with achievement in later life. The best education has ALWAYS been an apprenticeship – not some university course taught by someone who has never practiced what they teach.
- Bankrupting OPEC.. One Million Barrels Of Oil At A Time. Posted 2/25/2017. The largest OPEC oil producer and exporter, Saudi Arabia, has seen its Foreign Currency reserves plummet over the past two years… and the liquidation continues.
- Why Buy Silver? Top 10 Reasons To Invest In Silver Bullion (With Charts) Posted 2/20/2017. #1 Silver is Real Money; #2 Physical Silver is a Tangible "Hard" Asset; #3 Silver is Cheap; #4 Silver is More Practical For Everyday Small Purchases; #5 Silver Outperforms Gold In Bull Markets; #6 Silver Inventories Are Falling; #7 Industrial Use is Growing; #8 Supply is About to Fall; #9 World Demand is Growing; #10 The Gold/Silver Ratio Favors Silver.
- Shocking: U.S. Government Assassination Plots Since End of World War II. Posted 2/20/2017.
- Is 50% of Western Central Bank Gold gone? Posted 2/18/2017. Approximately 4,500 tons of gold is refined every year. Of that 3,000 tons is mine production and 1,500 scrap gold. If we look at the purchases of the “Silk Road” (India, Turkey, Russia and China), we see that since 2009 these countries have bought almost 20,000 tons. That is just under 3,000 tons annually. In addition, there has been substantial buying by other countries and by investors.
- "There's Something Weird Going On": Jeff Snider On The Global Dollar Shortage. Posted 2/18/2017. See the interview on YouTube here. Basically, the banks of the world are losing confidence in dollars and slowly getting out of the system, with nothing else to replace it, hence there remains instability in the world's monetary system and getting worse.
- The Best Time To Buy Gold And Silver In 2017 Is... Posted 2/20/12017. For gold, the best time is 2nd week of January, followed by mid-March, early April, and early July. For silver, it's early January and late June.
- Brigitte Gabriel's Epic and Brilliant Answer To "Most Muslims Are Peaceful..." Posted 2/2/2017. The peaceful majority were irrelevant in Nazi Germany, Communist USSR, Red China, and Japan when the radical minority took over and killed millions.
- The standard wage for an American is $29,000: Social Security data reveals raw figures for the wealthiest country in the world. Posted 1/30/2017.
- Future Silver Supply Will Be More Vulnerable Than Other Metals. Posted 1/26/2017. About 20 years left of silver reserves based on reserves and average yearly mining.
- (YouTube) How to identify the most compelling investments on the planet. Posted 1/24/2017. The Intelligent Investor: (1) Avoid companies with excessive debt, (2) Buy shared in profitable companies, (3) Do NOT overpay. Get a great deal. (4) Then, do nothing.
- What Does the Bible Say About Gold and Silver? Posted 1/24/2017.
- Multi-Billionaire Hugo Salinas Price Just Issued A Dire Warning To The World. Posted 1/11/2017. In a few words, it turns out that in order for the international monetary system established at BrettonWoods to function, the US is forced to run a permanent trade deficit with the rest of the world. Year after year, the US must purchase more from the rest of the world, than what the US sells to the rest of the world, thus creating a permanent flow of dollars to the rest of the world. This flow makes possible the creation of Monetary Reserves in the Central Banks of the rest of the world.
Without this constant flow of dollars from the US to the International Reserves of the Central Banks of the world, the currencies issued by those Central Banks would cease to exist. ... In order to obtain dollars, it is necessary to sell to American customers some product at a lower price than that demanded by an American producer. It is self-evident that there is no other form of introducing an export into US territory, than by means of underselling an American competitor.
- Since August 2014, bank reserves at the Fed have fallen by $646.6bn, while the sum of cash, checking accounts and deposits held by the public has risen by $1990bn. Posted 1/5/2017. However, the average of the FMQ-adjusted (FMQ = Fiat Money Quantity) price since 1934 is nearly eight times the current level, so gold must be regarded as significantly undervalued relative to fiat dollars. (See charts in the article.)
- We Can Only Afford One, So Choose Wisely: Social Security/Medicare, Cartel Cronyism or Inflation (a.k.a. Central Banking). Posted 1/5/2017.
- The Best Time To Buy Gold And Silver In 2017 Is In 2016. Posted 1/5/2017.
- America's Supposed "Enemies" Are Literally Disappearing...But They Won't Likely Gently Fade Away. Posted 1/5/2017.
- Very Powerful People in the U.S. Government Want War – This is Their Sales Pitch. Posted 1/5/2017.
- China Can't Quit the Dollar. Posted 1/4/2017.
- Modi/s Great Leap Forward. Posted 1/1/2017. Excellent analysis of the monetary (and other) problems in India.