Thirty-four Reasons Why Obama Is
- Obamas father and step-father were Muslims.
- Hussein is a Muslim name reserved only for Muslims by Islamic Creed.
- Four years of Indonesian school enrollment records reveal his religion
- His children get no Christmas gifts - Muslim tradition.
- He wears no jewelry during Ramadan - Muslim tradition.
- Obama employed several Nation of Islam members in high positions
on his Illinois and U.S. Senate campaign and office staffs.
- Senator Obama stated that Israel is the cause of all Mideast problems
and he is towing the Muslim line that Israel is an apartheid state.
- Senator Barack & Michelle Obama have attended several Arab Fundraisers
and have had meetings with Palestinian Activist, PLO/Arafat Advisor
- Senator Hillary Clinton 2008 campaign staff disclosed details of
Obamas Muslim past and concluded he concealed his prior Muslim
faith and education.
- Candidate Obama, while running for president, made it clear that
he did not support a right of return for Palestinian refugees.
But now that hes president, he has reneged on that promise.
- President Obama says there is nothing more beautiful than the Muslim
Call to prayer in the evening and has quoted it in fluent Arabic with
- As President he bows to the Muslim King of Saudi Arabia. The most
powerful man in the world bows to no one. But the subservient Muslims
- As President he does not bow to the Christian Queen of England.
- Obama keeps saying things about Muslim history that is not true.
Obama has said we are one of the largest Muslim countries. We are
down at number 41 on the list of most Muslims in a country. Obama
has said there are 7 million Muslims in America. The most liberal
numbers indicate 4 million and conservative estimates are at 2 million.
- Obama, not only refused to have a White House celebration of the
National Day of Prayer, but instead feasted the Muslim holiday of
- Obama, while celebrating the holy month of Ramadan at a White House
dinner, stated that he is in favor of building the mosque near Ground
- He says that the United States was not founded as a Christian nation.
- Obama orders the Christian monogram IHS (Greek symbols
for Jesus) to be covered up at the Christian school Georgetown University
Gaston Hall, before giving his speech.
- In answering the question on whether he believed in a literal heaven
or not, Obama retorted: What I believe in is that if I live
my life as well as I can, that I will be rewarded. I don't presume
to have knowledge of what happens after I die." This is the Islamic
Muslim view, not Christian.
- Barack Obama's response when asked pointedly, "Who's Jesus
to you?" "Jesus is an historical figure for me, and he's
also a bridge between God and man in the Christian faith, and one
that I think is powerful precisely because he serves as that means
of us reaching something higher. And he's also a wonderful teacher.
This again is the Muslim view, not Christian.
- President Obama gave a 2009 Cairo speech emphatically stating to
the Middle Eastern world that it was "part of my responsibility
as president of the United States to fight against negative stereotypes
of Islam wherever they appear."
- When it comes to Christianity, he has actually done just the opposite.
Two years after his interview with Chicago Sun Times religion reporter
Cathleen Falsani, on June 28, 2006, then Sen. Obama publicly perpetuated
negative stereotypes of Christianity and defamed the religion and
the words of its founder. From the pulpit of a church, speaking to
a live audience about religious diversity, Obama sarcastically belittled
America's Judeo-Christian heritage and degraded its adherents with
trite remarks typical of any atheistic antagonist, saying things like:
"Whatever we were, we are no longer a Christian nation,"
"The Sermon on the Mount is a passage that is so radical that
our own defense department wouldn't survive its application"
and "To base our policy making upon such commitments as moral
absolutes would be a dangerous thing."
- If a self-proclaimed non-Muslim president would fight repeatedly
for Muslims' religious rights to the degree that our president has,
don't you think "a committed Christian" president would
at least fight once for any antagonistic oppression of Christian faith
and practice, too? Yet, on no occasion since taking office has President
Obama stood up publicly for a single Christian individual, group,
church, act or event, whom or which was being opposed or oppressed
- Why didn't the president stand up for the rights of the North Carolina
pastor who was fired from his duties as an honorary chaplain of the
state house of representatives after he closed a prayer "in the
name of Jesus"?
- Why didn't the president stand up for the children from the Christian
private school who were "abruptly" ordered by a court police
officer to stop praying outside the U.S. Supreme Court building?
- Why didn't the president himself stand up for the human rights
of the Christian missionaries and medical team in Afghanistan, including
six Americans, to practice medicine and their faith, even after they
were murdered by Islamic extremists?
- Why didn't the president stand up for the rights of the Rev. Franklin
Graham, the son of the Rev. Billy Graham, who was disinvited from
a Pentagon prayer service on the National Day of Prayer because of
his Christian views and values?
- Why didn't the president stand up for the rights of the Greek Orthodox
Church, the only church that was actually destroyed in the Sept. 11
attacks, as church leaders have been frustrated and fouled by New
York officials who have virtually turned their backs on the reconstruction
of the church near Ground Zero?
- Why didn't the president stand up for the rights of over 70% of
Americans opposed to a Ground Zero mosque, but takes the side of Muslims
who are attempting to build the Ground Zero mosque?
- Obamas church (Trinity United Church of Christ) does not
teach Christianity. The church guiding principles are called the Black
Value System. Rev. Jeremiah Wright is a former Muslim and friend
of Louis Farrakhan, Muslim founder and President of The Nation of
Islam. Farrakhan has spoken frequently at Trinity.
- Reverend Wrights hate sermons against America
and white people are virtually identical as Farrakhans-who followed
Malcolm X. Wrights hate speeches are a blend of
The Nation of Islam and Black Nationalist Liberation Theology into
a subversive Christianity, not recognized by most black Christians.
- Obama embraced Christianity at this church. For 20
years he was a member and good friend to Rev. Wright. Wright married
the Obamas. Rev. Wright was his mentor and gave advice until it became
public knowledge during the campaign.
- During the week of 14-18th of January 2010, on the Nile TV broadcast
"Round Table Show", the Egyptian Foreign Minister Abul Gheit
said while meeting with Obama, he swore to him that he was a Muslim,
the son of a Muslim father and step-son of Muslim step-father, that
his half-brothers in Kenya were Muslims, and that he was loyal to
the Muslim agenda. He asked that the Muslim world show patience. Obama
promised that once he overcame some domestic American problems, that
he would show the Muslim world what he would do with Israel.
- Obama has been wearing a ring praising Allah since his college
years. See Obama's
Ring: 'THERE IS NO GOD BUT ALLAH'.