Orlando Shooting - (June 12, 2016)
Why it's a hoax:
- Follow the money. Look at GoFundMe for activity.
- FBI involvement with shooter 10 months prior.
- Crisis actors. Fake victim videos and testimonies.
- No security cameras, no videotaping from cellphones, no video of ambulances. Almost complete video shutdown.
- Orlando Pulse Shooting Cop Laughing in Background. Posted 6/12/2016. Seen toward the end.
- Orlando Shooting - Bullet Sticking out of Victims Leg. Posted 6/12/2016. First witness interviewed by CNN. He's Luis Burbano (an actor): Luis Burbano is an Actor. Also see: Orlando gay-club shooter is also an actor!. Burbano’s profile on the Internet Movie Database (IMDb) lists 5 acting credits under “Filmography,” the most recent one being his role as a “club patron” in a 2015 music video called — I’m not making this up — “Spirit of Orlando: Shooting Up”. Now, it turns out the shooter himself, 29-year-old Omar Mateen, also had acting experience.
- Confirmed: FBI Introduced Florida Shooter to "Informants". Posted 6/14/2016. It is now confirmed that in addition to two investigations and two interviews, Florida terror suspect Omar Mateen was also approached by “informants” working for the US Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) over a period of 10 months.
- Florida Politician Thinks AR-15 Fires 700 Rounds Per Minute. Posted 6/14/2016. An AR-15 usually comes with a 30-round magazine (although larger sizes are possible), and takes 5 or so seconds to reload. The expert in this video, 30 Caliber Magazine Clip in a Half Second! (With the world's FASTEST shooter, Jerry Miculek), could only fire 30 rounds in 5 seconds (not half second) at a fixed target. Add another 5-10 seconds to reload (from a duffle bag since the ammunition is heavy and bulky) and the shooter could at most fire 100+ rounds in a minute. To kill 50 people and injury 50+, the shooter would have had to reload multiple times since it is reported that the victims were shot multiple times. Thus, anywhere from 7 to 10 or more magazines were used in a duration of several minutes. Please note: In a room full of people, there should have been plenty of time (5-10 seconds per reload at least) for someone to overpower the shooter. Also worth watching: Sherriff's demo of how magazine size makes very little difference.
- CASTING CRISIS: Orlando’s Actors, Agents and Casualty Role Players. Posted 6/18/2016. It was recently revealed that the world’s largest security firm G4S, who had employed the man named in the Orlando pulse nightclub shooting, Omar Mateen – is a client of the mass casualty staging company called CrisisCast.
Crisis Actors, Active Shooter Drills, etc.
Alternate perspective (non-hoax view)
- Orlando Shooting: The Cold, Cold Monster Strikes Again. Posted 6/25/2016. “A state? What is that? Well! Open now your ears to me, for now, I will speak to you about the death of peoples. The state is the name of the coldest of all cold monsters. Coldly it lies; and this lie slips from its mouth: ‘I, the state, am the people.’”